Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Opening of the Spectrum

Greetings, this shall be my place for communicating my experiences throughout my life. Be it a unique website I procure from an unknown source. Or a picture taken of something I find interesting. Anything that shall catch my attention. You shall see that in this blog my true identity shall never be revealed, the basic principle of many an author of literary relevance to use a pen name. The name of the blog itself is up to you to decide its meaning, perhaps even I do not know it's true meaning. I do hope that those of you to come across my blog enjoy what it will offer in the approaching months.

On a side note: The Target audience for this blog is obviously going to be a reflection of my interests in Japan, Gaming, Design, and technology. Always remember the Google search bar is never too far away.

Oh, and welcome to the Static Spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment